Wednesday, 31 January 2007


Went back to school today. School was alright, unlike that day when 07A4 was reprimanded. A lil boring though. Had econs, maths& GP lessons today and since school ended at 1.30 (which is considered early), the day was rather relaxing.

Break time was interesting, everyone got into a "poking" frenzy. Didn't know that the guys were also afraid of being tickled! HAHAS. Then they got so excited with Jenna's and Fairoz's deodorant and started spraying everyone with it. Sherman & David was like Gary's victim larrs...Chasing them around the canteen like 4 year old kids. So childish! SHEESH! HAHAS

Gp lesson was alright. Some groups didn't prepare any presentation so we were basically fooling around. Phyllis was getting her nails painted by Cheryl. The polish smell was like soo strong that I think Ill get brain damage from that! HAAS! Talking about that, I learnt that deodorants of different smell & brands ahould not be mixed together. It'll smell like smelly armpits! It's true! That pungent smell peneratrated the air in the computer room. At 1st I thought the smell was coming from David because he had his hands over his head exposing his underarm. But later realised that the smell was the result of mixing both deodorants. -_-"' And my group was made to stay back for 1 minute just because I was caught for throwing a packet of HALLS to David! And when the other groups left, we were made to arrange the chairs and tables. What a way to end the school day.

Was at MACS eating after school with Phyllis, Jenna, See Kei,David & Dong Kai. Actually we wanted to catch a movie and went all the way to the cinema at West Mall only to decide that we're not watching. It's amusing that David MUST insult anyone he knows EVERY SINGLE DAY! Wonder where he gets all these insults from and never runs out of them. He commented that I looked like a cat. Was that meant to be an insult too David? HAHAS. Alright, I must learn to be less petty over such trival matters. And I found out that David has a hole in his mouth! He can't eat anything without dropping food.

Today's the match between SINGAPORE & THAILAND! Hahas, GO SINGAPORE GO!

CHANTAL.
She's somebody


FAITH CHANTAL BERNADETTE LEE YU TING
27 AUGUST 1990


I want to be married to Keith Wong.
I want to be a muti-millionaire someday.
I want my own house.
I want to be closer to God.
I thank God for my family, friends and Keith(:
I want life to go the way I want it to! :D
More than a somebody


WAKEBOARDING
SLEEPING
EATING


Tagboard





Links


SP Wakeboard
A N D R E A
C L A U D I A
D O N O V A N
H O N G R U
J O A N N E
L U O E R
L I Z Z I E
M C M I L L A N
M I L I S S A
N O R I K O
S H O E S
S T E P H A N I E
T Z E W E I
Y A N L I
Y I N I N G


Archives


  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008



  • Designer


    DESIGNER: CHERINEWEE ©
    Cherinewee @ blogspot
    Secrethoughts @ blogskin


    Credits


    Y Shades of purple
    Images: Deviant Art
    Brushes: Inobscuro brushes
    Image Host: Photobucket